Improvement of Eureka’s energy efficiency along with the modernization of the production line ‘within Priority Axis 4 -‘ Energy efficiency ‘, Measure 4.2. – “Energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy in SMEs” of the Regional Operational Program of the Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship for 2014-2020 co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
The project will involve the modernisation and expansion of the production line in the Eureka enterprise to more energy efficient, including the use of renewable energy sources and the deep and comprehensive modernisation of the energy performance of the company’s buildings with the replacement and modernisation of the energy sources, taking into account RES.
– insulation of the ceiling under unheated attic,
– replacement of external doors and gates as well as external transparent partitions,
– renovation of the central heating system together with the exchange of heat source – a 32KW pellet boiler,
– renovation of hot water installations,
– replacement of the interior lighting,
– assembly of photovoltaic panels with the installation capacity of 7.59 kW (23 pcs panels with a capacity of 330 W each) on the roof of the building,
– replacement of production line devices.
The project will be implemented in Wola Kamieńska (Iława commune, Iława poviat, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship).
As a result of the project, the energy efficiency of the company will be increased, electricity from renewable energy installations will be produced, greenhouse gases will decrease, and the costs of maintaining the facility will be reduced by saving electricity and heat.
The total value of the project is PLN 1,132,527.22 (in words: one million one hundred thirty two thousand five hundred seventy two zlotys 12/100).
Co-financing of the European Regional Development Fund for the implementation of the project is: 768,583.70 PLN (in words: seven hundred sixty eight thousand five hundred and eighty three zlotys 70/100)